Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Peacock Dances In My Courtyard

The peacock dances in my courtyard,
The bees are making noise after playing with flowers,
Has the season changed?
Has the scene changed?
Or has my vision changed?

You're an image of love,
From your eyes and from your words,
They're the perfumes in my life,
You come as an answer to all my questions.


The peacock dances in my courtyard,
The bees are making noise after playing with flowers,
Has the season changed?
Has the scene changed? 
Or has my vision changed?

The monsoon of love has come bringing its love,
That which was hidden in my heart,
That secret has come to my lips,
My seat in your heart, making me yours,
Would you take me to the city of love?
Take me wherever you like,
I will come.


The peacock dances in my courtyard,
The bees are making noise after playing with flowers,
Has the season changed?
Has the scene changed?
Or has my vision changed?

The galaxy of the moon and stars,
Have bought a pleasant time,
How wonderful the person made for me is, 
The king of my dream, 
For years you have tormented me,
Taking away my peace,
Today I will not let go of your hands,
Grateful to Allah,
HE made you for me.




2 comments:

  1. "Cari Ibrah, Miliki Cinta ALLAH", semoga ALLAH merahmati kamu ya 'Hurr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes bos..insyaAllah..smmpu mungkin akn sy mencari cintaNYA..trima kasih akh..smoga Allah juga sntiasa merahmatimu~

    ReplyDelete